Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Robert's Funeral 2

Robert's funeral is in Pie Town, NM at 11am at the LDS Church. French Mortuary is the funeral home presiding. Dave wrote Robert's obit, it should be in the Albuquerque Journal on friday. I'll get a copy here on my blog. I also picked the songs for his funeral. I also called around looking for funeral homes this morning. Whatever I can do to make things easier. I've just been making lots of phone calls, no big deal. People in our church have been bringing us food, it's been a real blessing. We're leaving friday for Pie Town, and then spend a couple days in ABQ after the funeral. This is so tough, it hurts so bad. I just still can't believe that Robert's gone. I have felt Robert's presence a few times which is calming.

1 comment:

Oaky said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family. I love you