Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Charles Robert Tillotson 1978-2008


Charles Robert Tillotson died about an hour ago, he stopped breathing. 911 was called but they could not bring him back. I miss my brother deeply and I love him so much. I know that he was welcomed with open arms by family that has passed and our Savior Jesus Christ. I'm in a state of shock right now and my heart is broke. Robert loved children and loved to laugh. My brother told the best jokes and always wanted to cheer people up. Robert was giving and always giving people a chance when no others would. Robert will be deeply missed. I am glad he is not suffering anymore and went peacefully. The world lost a great man today. Dave called the Preston England Temple and put my family's name on the prayer role. It's 3 am. Please pray for my family to have peace and calmness. The picture above is Robert,Ben, me, and Mary about four months ago.

No comments: