Thursday, July 17, 2008

My brother Robert

So I heard from my mom that Robert might possibly go home on monday. Wow! He's real weak but improves daily. He gets upset when anyone talks about him nearly dying, I don't blame him. He's out of ICU, and we all think he'll feel better at home, and being at home can make you better anyway. When our son was born 9 weeks early he stayed in the NICU for 5 1/2 weeks, but when we brought him home he just flourished, and even gained two pounds a week for a while. Keep Robert in your prayers. This has all been a big lesson for our family, we've learned to have stronger faith, love each other more, fight less. I just realized how life is just so short and if you want to do something why wait. Also we learned how much the Lord loves us and blesses us and how we can't make it through this world without Him.

No comments: