Saturday, August 30, 2008

Glad August is Over

Well, Mary started 4th grade, she's growing up so fast! She just turned 9. She also started taking piano lessons, is in a singing group, and will start soccer next week, whew. It's been so hot, I'm ready for fall. My scottish skin can't take a lot of sun. Dave is working like crazy which is great. I'm going to start doing plastic canvas crafts, I've wanted to do a tissue box holder for a while. I even had to drive a four hour drive roundtrip to the courthouse in my county for jury selection. It was going to be a ten day trial, and the gas and time would have been too much, thankfully they picked the jury before they asked me any questions. I was there from 8am to 7pm, and had to drive over a mountain pass at night. The rain and lightening were interesting... I could handle a small trial.

No comments: